ANN: TortoiseSVN 0.6 released
We are proud to announce the version 0.6 of TortoiseSVN,
the Subversion Windows Shell Extension.
TortoiseSVN 0.6 has been built with Subversion 0.18.
Grab it from the file sharing area on http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org
the TortoiseSVN Team - http://www.tortoisesvn.org
(for changes in Subversion itself look at http://subversion.tigris.org)
- BUG: authentication did not work
- BUG: if in commit no file was selected then subversion crashed
- CHG: the external diff program is now called differently so we
get greater compatibility with other diff programs.
- ENH: the repository browser now uses the correct icons from the
system icon list for folders and files.
- ADD: after an update of a working copy a "show log..." button
is shown which will (if pressed) get the logs for the
revisions since the last update.
Received on Thu Feb 20 16:12:21 2003
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev