We are pound to announce the second public release of TortoiseSVN, the
Subversion Windows Explorer Plugin.
TortoiseSVN 0.5 has been built with Subversion rev 4688.
Grab it from the file sharing area of http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org
The TortoiseSVN Team - http://www.tortoisesvn.org
- BUG: two separators could appear together in submenu
- BUG: changed the projects to using the berkeley db
built with VC.NET instead of VC6.
This inconsistency caused heap corruption when accessing
the db. Solved different bugs related to local repository
- BUG: the "browse for external diff program" dialog wouldn't
show up 'cause the stringbuffer must be initialized to zero
- BUG: in the explorer file menu the TortoiseSVN menu entry got
added every time the file menu was selected which lead to
multiple menu entries.
- BUG: selecting a link and choosing "properties" caused explorer
- BUG: when no status of a file could be obtained (wc locked, ...)
then the commands copy, merge and switch crashed.
- BUG: if an older revision could not get checked out (subversion
throws an error) then the command "compare with working copy"
- BUG: the changewatcher process didn't check for svn_wc_status_none.
- BUG: renaming files didn't work (via menu, not via changewatcher)
- BUG: the call of the external diff failed when the filename
contained spaces. Issue 11
- BUG: hopefully fixed the icon spacing in the submenu (modelled it
on the new menu in windows.
- CHG: made the required API changes in the authentication subversion
- ENH: issue #4 done. Urls have now a dropdown combobox with the
last entered values.
- ENH: issue 10 done. Save revision of a file now works in the
log dialog from the context menu.
- ENH: issue 2: update to a specific revision is now possible through
the shift-right-click context menu. Then the command "update"
changes to "update to revision...".
- ENH: issue #6 done. you can now specify a revision in the checkout
- ADD: issue #7 done. You can now browse the local file system for a
local repository. You can also browse a repository (local and
remote) for paths
- ADD: the settings dialog contains now a page for proxy settings.
- ADD: two new column providers: one for the revision number and
the second overrides the predefined "author" column.
- ADD: added browse button to the Import dialog. You can now browse
the local file system for a local repository. You can also
browse a repository (local and remote) for paths.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Received on Sat Feb 1 14:31:10 2003