[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

RE: Story of BerkeleyDB failing

From: Sander Striker <striker_at_apache.org>
Date: 2002-12-08 23:20:16 CET

> From: Branko Cibej [mailto:brane@xbc.nu]
> Sent: 08 December 2002 22:59

> Andreas J. Koenig wrote:
>>>> Try doubling the values of the following options in DB_CONFIG
>>
>>>> set_lk_max_locks
>>>> set_lk_max_lockers
>>>> set_lk_max_objects
>>
>>> Doubling from 2000 to 4000 each. Same result. I had forgotten to
>>> report that I tried that already.
>>
>> Uh-oh-wait a second: If I now run an 'svnadmin recover' then it works
>> indeed.
>>
> Right, this should be a FAQ: Every time you change DB_CONFIG, you have
> to run svnadmin recover, otherwise the changes don't take effect.

We should put it in the comment lines in the prefabricated
DB_CONFIG file we put in the repository.

Sander

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Sun Dec 8 23:20:54 2002

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.