> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andreas Krey [mailto:a.krey_at_gmx.de]
> Sent: dinsdag 5 juni 2012 13:50
> To: Subversion Users
> Subject: Re: Externals: sqlite: constraint failed
> On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:20:52 +0000, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> > Can you reproduce this problem reliably, with a fresh repository and
> > working copy?
> I didn't even try; I never had anything like that beforehand.
> > In an earlier thread, you were showing problems with externals and
> > command cancellation. Is this the same working copy? If so, you might
> > be seeing a side-effect of the bug you already reported.
> Can't rule that out. I did the final runs for that one in another WC,
> but I may have ^C'ed this one, too. I mostly reported this because
> of the 'externals, again' note in one of the reactions in the ^C thread,
> so for now -> irreproducible.
Are you using a release build of Subversion or do you use a maintainer
The maintainer build installs additional validations when opening the
working copy, that may cause this error when coupled with specific Sqlite
versions. (This would be a known issue and upgrading Sqlite to 3.7.9 or
later the recommended action)
Some specific builds of Sqlite may enable foreign key constraints by
default; this may also cause this issue. But in that case I would call it a
bug in Subversion.
Received on 2012-06-05 17:06:05 CEST