Subversion transactions within post-commit
From: Ray Rashif <schiv_at_archaudio.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 04:03:35 +0800
I've been stumped by this issue for months. I had never enough time to
We have a _local_ checkout of the repository on our server, and our
Now comes the interesting part. As soon as I add a commit transaction,
* It is always reproducible. I just remove the commit command from the
* The owner of the checked out repo is a normal user of the web
* We have the repo chown'ed to $user:$user and perms set to 775.
* The user 'apache' is also part of the group $user, but the user
* As such, both the currently logged in user and 'apache' can at least
Another very important note:
* Since post-commit runs as 'apache', some Subversion files (not sure
Would appreciate some help in this matter. Thanks!
-- GPG/PGP ID: 19BAA7ADReceived on 2011-08-02 22:04:27 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.