I have installed VisualSVN, I copied the repository to the new server
and now it works fine under my visualSVN.
Now I want to upgrade the data to work with SVN version 1.5.5
I run the command- svnadmin dump <path to repository\my rep> > dumpfile
Now I run the load command:
Cd into the repository (where the format file is)
Svnadmin load <repo> < dumpfile
I am getting the following error:
D:\SubversionRepository>svnadmin load dev < dev/dev_dumpfile
<<< Started new transaction, based on original revision 1
* adding path : CMS ... done.
* adding path : CMS/branches ... done.
* adding path : CMS/tags ... done.
* adding path : CMS/trunk ... done.
* adding path : LMS ...svnadmin: File already exists: filesystem
transaction '23099-2', path 'LMS'
What is wrong here ?
Phone: 03-7534333 ext. 5873
Received on 2008-11-24 11:13:20 CET