Restore of directory from repository does not remove local, unversioned file
1. We are using svn 1.4 and checked in a directory ./test1 using
svn copy <path> <path>/tags/1.0/
to tag this directory
2. On the working copy, I am now adding a file ./test1/notwanted.txt to
3. I am now trying to revert back the directory to it's previous state,
i.e. without the notwanted.txt file in the ./test1/ directory
- svn update ./td1
- svn checkout <path>/tags/1.0/
- svn cp <path>/tags/1.0/test1 ./test1
without luck. Any idea?
Why doesn't SVN remove the unversioned notwanted.txt file ?
Thanks a lot
This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
and delete this message.
Received on 2008-10-02 04:57:18 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users