[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: svn merge checksum mismatch

From: Petr Varga <pvar_at_seznam.cz>
Date: 2007-06-06 09:09:46 CEST

Hi all,
I have tried to delete the file (just rm sm.xml) and call merge.. Didn't
help.. So I tried to delete it by svn rm sm.xml and call merge.. didn't
help either.
So I'm still stucked. None of you have an idea, what to try next?

Petr

Petr Var wrote:
> Hi all,
> Currently I'm making a merge of new stuff in trunk to my user branch. Most of the merge was fine. But on some files I encounter a problem with checksum mismatch. I have tried different version of svn client (1.3.0, 1.4.3), different machines. I'm doing my merge of course on a clear checkout of the user branch.
>
> Here is how the output of the svn client looks like :
>
> [petr_at_xxxx gui]$ svn merge -N -r 4985:HEAD http://xxx/trunk/gui
> G SConscript
> A post-sm-trunk.bat
> A pre-sm-trunk.bat
> A copy2sirius.txt
> A get-from-sirius.txt
> svn: Checksum mismatch for 'sm.xml':
> expected checksum: 3b883d0742c00527376d372dec608cb9
> actual checksum: 1a0aecd6f781fc7101b6bd56771072a7
>
> I don't know, how to get over this. I have made a md5sum of file 'sm.xml' in my user branch and in the trunk and they are identical.
>
> Thanks for your ideas.
> Have a nice day
> Petr
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@subversion.tigris.org
>
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Wed Jun 6 08:52:25 2007

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.