Problem configuring subclipse with repository
I have already done the following things:
1. Created a repository using SVN and had been using the repository
locally using the url file:///
2. Have configured SVN with apache 2.0.59 server and am able to
view the repository through the browser.
3. I have already configured subclipse with my eclipse.
4. I am on windows platform.
I am now facing the following problem:
1. Am unable to configure subclipse with my repository either by
using http://localhost/calling_name_of_the_repository as mentioned in
the httpd file of apache server or through
2. I have tried all different techniques of attaching /svn/ before
the name of my repository in the url.
3. But everytime I get some error or the other.
4. I also have a doubt, I had deleted some earlier repositories
from my local directory manually. Could this lead to some problem.
Although I am able to work easily locally using the file:/// urls.
Any help will be appreciated.
Tamanjit Singh Bindra
Received on Fri Feb 23 15:39:27 2007
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users