Visual studio project cannot be merged - by a newbie
From: onion mantis <datamodel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-05-14 16:04:34 CEST
This is a newbie question. it involves a test scenario using a repository
0. I have a repository for a Visual Studio 2003 project.
1. I checked out a working copy to directory temp, let's call this working
2. I check out another working copy to another directory, let's call this
3. I made changes to a C# file in WC2 and commited them, and I updated WC1
3. In WC1 I added a new class, a Test class , and added a reference to
4. In the WC2 directory, I tried to run svn update but, the merge failed
Help is urgently needed, as the purpose of this test is to set up a svn
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.