I'd like to announce that version 1.0b1 of my Subversion version
control plugin for the Metrowerks CodeWarrior IDE is available. I'm
looking for testers before it goes 1.0. In short, it features:
* Integration with the IDE, just like you'd expect.
* Support for the Add, Blame, Commit, Difference, Info, Log, Revert,
Status, and Update commands.
* Uses the internal CodeWarrior diff engine for visual differences.
New bits for this release are:
* Fix not showing an explanatory error message when
~/.subversion/config is busted.
* Multiple-file (non-recursive) commit operations now commit all the
files at once, instead of one-by-one. Oops.
* Add pref panel plugin to support different behaviors.
See the web page for more details and to download the disk image. At
the moment, it is Mac-only but that's just a time constraint issue more
than anything else.
P.S. If I should not be posting these sorts of announcements to the
users list, please lemme know. I know there's an announcements list
but I assumed it is more for "official" announcements about Subversion
P.P.S. I'd like to give a big thank-you to the Subversion developers
for producing such a great client API. It was far too easy to put this
plugin together thanks to your great work!
Received on Mon Feb 14 21:05:58 2005