JScript runtime error
From: Chris Dillon <milkfilk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 08:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
I've been trying to find the cause of this error that's popped up. I'm not sure when this started happening. Maybe it's never worked. I'm not sure.
Script: C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\Diff-Scripts\diff-docx.js
This only happens when I diff or merge a .doc, docx, etc. All the core SVN operations are working fine. It's just when the contrib scripts fire.
Here's what I've tried with no effect.
- I tried reinstall again and cleaned out some Tortoise type entries from the registry.
- I tried uninstalling TortoiseGit too.
- I tried updating the .NET framework.
- I tried editing the .js script per some Office 2007 threads on this forum. Changed the error but still no go.
- I tried using the contrib scripts from SVN, replacing the whole directory. There are more scripts in the binary distribution than in SVN. For example, there's no diff-docx.js. So I don't know what to do about that really.
- I tried resetting my IE security settings to medium and allowing signed ActiveX scripts to run without prompt.
- I tried diff'ing (previous version or anything to anything in show log) a .xls and I get a slightly different error:
Maybe there's a temp location that I don't have permission to? I have admin rights (XP SP3). Let me know if there's any .NET or other version info that you need.
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2010-07-08 17:55:18 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.