TortoiseSVN 1.6.7 released
TortoiseSVN 1.6.7 has been released.
It is linked against the Subversion library version 1.6.9.
This is a bugfix/maintenance release.
You can get it from our download page:
The changelog for this version:
- BUG: The status cache could segfault in some situations. (Stefan)
- BUG: Memory leak in SubWCRevCOM. (Stefan)
- BUG: The copy-from url in the Check-for-modifications Dialog
was wrong for single files. (Stefan)
- BUG: SubWCRevCOM could only be used by one single application
at a time. (Stefan)
- BUG: The column order wasn't saved correctly in the status
list control. (Stefan)
- BUG: The message "only numbers are allowed" could be shown even
when the bugtraq:number property was set to false. (Stefan)
- BUG: The "diff with previous revision" in the log dialog could
use the wrong revision if there was a path with a copyfrom
- BUG: Deadlock in the shell extension when used from a multi-threaded
application. (Jonathan Potter, GP Software and Stefan)
- BUG: The "commonURL" parameter in the CheckCommit() method of the
IBugtraqProvider2 interface was sometimes wrong. (Stefan)
- BUG: Revision graph won't show w/c revision under certain
conditions. (Stefan Fuhrmann)
- BUG: Revision graph would segfault for small repositories
- BUG: Errors returned in a post-commit hook script were ignored
in a branch/tag/copy operation. (Stefan)
- BUG: Text files dragged from the repository browser to the explorer
got truncated if they had the svn:eol-style property set. (Stefan)
- BUG: Resizing the dialogs with right/middle click didn't respect
the current monitor but always moved the dialogs to the
primary monitor. (Stefan)
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2010-01-22 23:46:34 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users