problem using svn+ssh
From: Andreas Byfut <abcom_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 22:27:36 +0200
For a couple days I am now experiencing problems with my TortoiseSVN client
I have a repository at my university account, which I checkout via svn+ssh.
So every time I try to make an update, I get a dialog saying:
PuTTY Fatale Error
Network error: Connection timed out
And after clicking "OK", TortoiseSVN tells me "Connection closed
The thing is, when doing the update on my linux machine over console
Also making an update from another windows vista with TortoiseSVN works
Since I didn't find anything helping at google and I have no idea what to
What I did so far:
- Tried to uninstall and then reinstall TortoiseSVN
- Tried installing "TortoiseSVN-22.214.171.12495-win32-svn-1.5.1"
- Tried Windows Vista's recovery backup to go back to a system
- Tried to change in network setting to use plink instead of
- Read a whole lot of stuff at google .
I'd be glad if somebody could help me. I don't want tobe damned to use
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.