I would like to report a crash that occurs when committing. I was not able
to find open
bug reports about this at issues.tortoisesvn.net. (In fact, I was not able
to find any open
bug reports at all).
Steps to reproduce:
1) check out a working copy anywhere
2) use the windows "subst" command to create a "q:" drive pointing to the
root of the working copy
3) make changes to the working copy
4) commit by right-clicking on the q: drive and using the "SVN Commit..."
5) Frequently the result will be a crash (memory access violation, shown as
the dialog where you can send crash reports to microsoft).
Simply trying the commit again can make it work; the crash does not show up
I have this problem in the latest release:
TortoiseSVN-220.127.116.1183-win32-svn-1.5.2.msi. I have heard from my coworkers
that the issue has existed in previous 1.5 releases as well. We see this
problem frequently because we tend to make heavy use of "subst".
Received on 2008-09-05 15:00:25 CEST