I resently updated the OverlayExcludeList and OverlayIncludeList's
on our TSVN installations on our entire network. (150+ installations)
I wanted to do this via a reg file containing the include and exclude
What I did:
1. Added the file paths to the include and exclude lists via TSVN settings
2. Used regedit to export the [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TortoiseSVN]
section of the registry.
3. Deleted the OverlayExcludeList and OverlayIncludeList values from
and tried to import them again.
What I expected:
That the values would be added to registry again.
1. It seems that reg files are not able to handle linefeeds, and therefore
in the reg file which contain linefeeds are ignored.
2. TSVNCache.exe is not able to read the values if they are not separated by
Created C# program to input the values into registry with linefeeds.
Change the format of the lists to comma separated instead of linefeed
Thank you for your time
Kind regards Kesse
Received on Wed Jun 28 19:11:30 2006