I was hoping you can help me with this problem:
When I commit, some of the files are converted to mac line endings. The
strange fact is that not all files are converted, just some, and I can't
pinpoint the problem or fix it...but I am a bit puzzled because I
thought that tortoise is not supposed to touch the files I am working on...
I need the line endings to be UNIX but it would be nice if they would
stay as I set them in that file. Meaning that if I save one file with
\r\n it keeps \r\n and if I save another file with \n it keeps \n.
- TortoiseSVN-188.8.131.5277-dev-svn-1.3.1.msi installed but it was
happening with the latest stable version too.
- Windows XP sp2
- I am the only user of the repository and local copy and administrator
- I added in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
Data\Subversion\config file this line:
*.php = svn:eol-style=LF
- I don't remember for sure but when I started using tortoise it might
have been *.php = svn:eol-style=CR (added by me at the begining)
- If I lock one of the problem files in my text editor and try to commit
this is what I get:
Sending content: F:\www\htdocs\tools\crons\message_queue.php
Error: Commit succeeded, but other errors follow:
Error: Error bumping revisions post-commit (details follow):
Error: In directory 'F:\www\htdocs\tools\crons'
Error: Error processing command 'committed' in 'F:\www\htdocs\tools\crons'
Error: Error replacing text-base of 'message_queue.php'
Error: Can't move 'F:\www\htdocs\tools\crons\message_queue.php.tmp' to
'F:\www\htdocs\tools\crons\message_queue.php': Access is denied. -------
- If I lock one of the files that doesn't have this problem and commit:
Sending content: F:\www\htdocs\forgot_pass.php
Completed: At revision: 181
Anyone can please shed some light on what is wrong here?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Received on Sat May 6 18:39:59 2006