>Kevin Saunders wrote:
>>> Kevin Saunders wrote:
>>>> What I did:
>>>> After 250 revisions, I changed my root directory name using the
>>>> Repo-browser from svn://Test3/ViaSub to svn://Test3/JWMS, then I added
>>> some more revisions.
>>>> What I expected:
>>>> When I display the revision graph of the root directory, I expect it
>>>> show me the revisions from 250 to current, or from 0 to current showing
>>>> the name change.
>> Stefan wrote:
>>> Wrong expectation: it will show you only the locations where a path was
>>> copied (e.g. branched or tagged).
>> Stefan, thank you for the reply. I guess I was not clear enough. What I
>> expected to see was the branching/tagging locations for the life of the
>> repository, not just from the start to where I changed the directory
>I can't see that with trunk.
>Here's what I did:
>* create a repo
>* check out a wc from that repo
>* add a file, commit
>* modify file, commit (3 times)
>* create folder trunk, add and commit
>* create file inside trunk, add commit
>* modify file in trunk, commit (2 times)
>* rename folder trunk, commit
>* modify file in renamed trunk, commit (4 times)
>attached the graph I get.
>btw: you should only see the revision in which you renamed the root
>folder in 1.3.3.
Thank you for you patience in investigating this problem.
I find it interesting that your Revision Graph application looks different
than mine. I only have the menu bar, not the toolbar underneath.
Here's what I did to reproduce the problem:
* create a new root folder in an existing repository called TestBranchFold
* check out wc of TestBranchFold
* create new folder trunk inside TestBranchFold using Repo-browser
* create file inside trunk, add and commit
* modify file, commit (1 time)
* create new folder named branches inside TestBranchFold using Repo-browser
* branch folder trunk into TestBranchFold/branches/branch1
* rename TestBranchFold to TestBranchFold1 using Repo-browser
* check out TestBranchFold1
* modify file inside trunk, commit (1 time)
* branch folder trunk into TestBranchFold1/branches/branch2
Now I am not able to see branch 2 in the revision graph no matter what I
try. See attached screenshot.
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.0/306 - Release Date: 4/9/2006
Received on Mon Apr 10 17:31:20 2006
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com