Tortise not connecting
From: James Conlon <james_at_facilitytree.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:32:02 -0400
Tortoise SVN is not connecting to an existing Subversion server. I do
1. Subversion is running as a service on a Win XP box. The box has the
The e:\code directory has all of the standard Subversion repository
We are a 2 man shop and all development is done locally, so it was
I set the authentication in the svnserf.conf file so that anon-access =
2. The initial code import ran successfully.
3. I can check directories out from the command line using the following
4. I have installed Tortoise on the same computer the Subversion service
For the url I use /http://cpc-pounder/demo/facilitytree/
For the checkout directory I use /e:\holder/
When I click OK I get the following errors.
profind request failed on '/demo/facilitytree,
Also Tortoise does attach any of its status icons to the files in the
5. What am I doing wrong and do not understand?
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Dev mailing list.