Hotcopy has wrong outputs after loading a dumpfile
i've searched the buglist but didn't found any post wich descripes this
I can reproduce this error so i think it's a bug in TortoiseSVN.
Here are the things i made and the error which occured.
1. I made a new repository on my lokal hard drive with TortoiseSVN
(right click on browser TortoiseSVN -> create repository here ...), FSFS
2. I added one file called blah.txt with no content.
3. I dumped it (svnadmin dump test_repo >test_repo_dump
4. I deleted the test_repo directory, created it new and made a new
repository out of it like in step 1, FSFS file format
5. I loaded the dump file (svnadmin load test_repo <test_repo_dump)
6. everything ok, file blah.txt is there
7. I made a hotcopy (svnadmin hotcopy ./ ../test_repo_hotcopy)
The Directories and files are named a bit wrong, the first sign is not
there, there are too many directories.
The original Repository Directory looks like:
The hotcopy Directory looks like:
i hope i described it good enough so that someone can reproduce this
Received on Wed Aug 8 11:34:12 2007
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Dev