[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Cleanup not working - continued

From: Simon Large <simon_at_skirridsystems.co.uk>
Date: 2005-12-20 13:09:10 CET

Ralf Hauser wrote:
> - Then, I manually removed a "lock" file in the .svn of size 0
> - Then, I did a successful cleanup again
> - Then, upon SVN update, I got the attached.
> - Then, I renamed that file and the .svn directory within
> ==> finally it appears to work again...

I am glad you got your problem fixed, but please don't do it like that
again. You should *never* change anything within the .svn folder. A
safer bet in such cases is to delete the offending folder and do an
update. Subversion will then create a fresh copy of your folder and .svn
subdirectory.

Simon

-- 
        ___
   oo  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"
  (_,\/ \_/ \     TortoiseSVN
    \ \_/_\_/>    The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
    /_/   \_\     http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Received on Tue Dec 20 13:08:42 2005

This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Dev mailing list.