[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

[TSVN] Possible bug: external diff program called with incorrect parameters.

From: Tim Robinson <tim.robinson_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 2005-02-01 15:21:10 CET

Hi,

Using 1.1.3 build 2502. I do "check for modifications" and see that the same file has been changed both by me and on the server. Double-click on the file and my external merge program is invoked.

I configured the "merge program" setting with 3 parameters: %theirs %base %mine. However, when invoked, the %mine and %base both point to the base file; there is no way of getting "mine".

IIRC this was the same in the previous version I used (1.1.1) but I managed to get round it by omitting all the parameters from the settings dialog and it passed all 3 filenames in. if I try this in 1.1.3 it doesn't pass any paraemeters at all.

I am not subscribed to the list so please CC me in on any responses.

TIA

--- Tim

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Received on Tue Feb 1 15:40:58 2005

This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Dev mailing list.