Re: [TSVN] Re: Translation status as of tuesday, 13.07, 20:55 GMT+1
Daisuke Deguchi wrote:
> When I updated po file from pot file, poEdit said "internationalized message
> should not contain the '\r' escape sequence". So, I checked pot file, and I
> found "\r\n" was changed to "r\n" at line 2511-2515 and line 2526-2535. I
> think '\' is missing. Is this true?
Wow! Thanks for noticing and reporting that.
I just spent the last two hours finding out how to fix that.
So now the pot file is fixed and and committed to the repository. The
translators don't have to do anything since i changed their po files
myself to match the latest pot file. So we now have:
Bulgarian 100 %
Chinese, simplified 100 %
Chinese, traditional 100 %
Dutch 100 %
French 100 %
German 100 %
the next two languages have all strings translated, but with some fuzzy
ones - the percent value shows the non-fuzzy ones.
Bosnian/Serbo-Croatian 86 %
Swedish 93 %
then there are the languages which still miss some translations:
Danish 74 % 120 fuzzy ones, 53 untranslated
Japanese 98 % 8 untranslated
Korean 98 % 13 untranslated
Norwegian, bokmŚl 80 % 95 fuzzy ones, 32 untranslated
Russian 96 % 17 fuzzy ones, 8 untranslated
Spanish 98 % 8 untranslated
Received on Wed Jul 14 12:52:39 2004
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Dev