The first official release candidate of Subversion 1.5 was released
yesterday and we released a new build of Subclipse to go with it.
With this release we are now also making SVNKit available for download
and testing. Keep in mind that SVNKit will lag the official
Subversion 1.5 release by about a month. I am sure you can help them
along with their release by testing it out in Subclipse and reporting
any bugs you find to support_at_svnkit.com.
A nice improvement is that with our new plugin-based architecture for
adapters, you can pull in new SVNKit builds directly from their
Eclipse update site without waiting for us to do a new Subclipse
While I would highly encourage everyone to start using this release
immediately, be sure that you understand the ramifications of using a
Subversion 1.5-based client. I wrote some of these in a previous blog
Subversion 1.5 release notes are here:
The Subclipse update site for these releases is here:
The current version is 1.3.14. The final GA version will be 1.4.0.
Here is the changelog, available online:
24 April 2008
* JavaHL from SVN 1.5 rc4
* SVNKit 1.2.0 Beta available
* Lock all projects affected by a repository operation. Follow-up to
enhanced nested projects support.
* Apply outgoing font/color preferences to added resources.
* No wait/progress indicator when drawing change sets.
* Remember previous size and location of create patch dialog.
* Don't show merged revisions column in select revisions dialog.
* Fixed problem saving dialog size and location in Eclipse 3.3
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe_at_subclipse.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help_at_subclipse.tigris.org
Received on 2008-04-25 23:06:06 CEST