We recently started using SVN. We heavily use subclipse. Next, I was planning to integrate with defect tracking system. We have not decided on the system yet but wanted something that integrates with SVN within Eclipse workbench.
Am thinking something where from within my workbench, I can check in the code associated with the issue i am working on. Basically, it may work something like;
* I would set the issue context at the begining. The context will be the issue#
* The plug-in will validate the issue (valid issue #, assigned to me, etc)
* The plug-in will create the task branch for me where I will continue to make the edits and updates
* Once I am done, the code can be reviewed before integrated into the trunk
* Once the reviewed, a user with proper rights can promote the code which will also mark the issue "fixed"
Is there anything being done within Subclipse arena? If not, I would be interested in developing something like that. I have checked out 1.2.4 branch to play with. How do I setup my eclipse project to work on it. Is there any documentation I can use to get me started?
Received on Tue Dec 25 19:52:45 2007
This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users