[Subclipse-users] Refactoring the files under subversion are not marked as subversion 'add'
I encountered a problem using the "subversion plugin" i.e. subclipse,
while move the files into new package. If you try to refactor the files
(that are under subversion) more than once then the plugin doesn't
automatically add the moved files to subversion. Even though you can see
a blue '+' sign against the newly moved files they are not marked for
addition under subversion.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Go to a directory (which is under subversion) containing files
2. Right click on the directory and select Refactor > Rename.
3. Specify the new directory structure.
4. Repeat the steps 2 and 3 once again
5. You can see the files has a blue + sign against it.
6. When you go to windows explorer to checkin the code, the newly
moved files doesn't appear in the check-in list.
Received on Wed Nov 21 13:05:40 2007
This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users