[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: [Subclipse-users] Keywords substitution does not work as expected

From: Antonio Petrelli <apetrelli_at_apache.org>
Date: 2006-10-20 13:21:50 CEST

Mark Phippard ha scritto:
> It would not matter what version the server is running, but Subclipse
> 1.0.3 is using SVN 1.3 and that is what matters in this case. Since you
> are on Eclipse 3.2, you should be using the 1.1.x releases anyway. These
> are using JavaHL 1.4.
>

I installed Subclipse 1.1.7 and I still have the same problem, though if
I remove entirely the line with the $Rev$ property and then I do
"Compare to - Base Revision" the $Rev$ returns to be correct...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@subclipse.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@subclipse.tigris.org
Received on Fri Oct 20 13:18:13 2006

This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users mailing list.