The changelog can be viewed at:
25 October 2005
* JavaSVN included from /branches/1.0.x @ r1651.
* Japanese localization included.
* Enhanced SSH support when using JavaSVN as adapter. JavaSVN will prompt
you at runtime for things like your SSH keyfile and passphrase. JavaSVN
can optionally cache your information using the Eclipse keyring.
* Fix for NPE when refreshing status of linked resources. (375)
* Commit/Revert now handles missing/replaced resources. (388)
* Enhancements to handling of externals in Synchronize and status cache.
* Fix for NPE in History view when a null comment was returned.
* Modified JavaSVNClientAdapter to defer loading the JavaHL adapter
until/unless it needs it. In Subclipse, this is never as it is only
needed for the createRepository() method, which Subclipse does not use
* Enhanced the JhlClientAdapter isAvailable() method to attempt to
construct the JavaHL svnClient class. This is to catch the scenario
where it successfully loads the library but it is an incorrect version
of the library.
* Added a Checkout As Project Into .. action that allows you to specify
a location outside the normal workspace. (379)
* Removed dependency on jakarta-regexp.
* Removed dependency on commons-lang.
* Fixed an exception when drag and drop from repository view to
history view. (318)
* Various minor performance improvements in internal status cache.
* Fixed bug in Update action from Synchronize view when there were
directory deletions. (399)
Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
Received on Wed Oct 26 03:43:51 2005