This release is being made today primarily to address a problem when using
the Update action from the Synchronize view. The changelog can be viewed
13 Septermber 2005
* Fixed major bug in update from Synchronize view. (390)
* The Add to Version Control operation will remove the read-only
attribute if it is set on the local file. This can help people
migrating from another version control tool that sets the local
files as read-only.
* Minor updates from code review of FindBugs tool.
* Added some additional trace information to help find a bug in
getResourceType() method that some users are experiencing.
* Changed OperationManager so the progress dialogs now only catch
notify messages. This was so that the update stats do not appear
in the dialog anymore.
* Improved console output when update is performed from Synchronize
view. Statistics and summaries are held off until all updates have
* Fixed bug in getInfo() of javaHL adapter. It was throwing an
exception when info was asked for resource not yet in repository
(e.g. added files).
* Fixed bug in cmdLine adapter's propget(). On Windows it was leaving
additional CR character at end of the property.
* Reimplemented cmdLine adapter's list() command - now uses "--xml"
argument which is reliable to parse.
* Fixed cmdLine adapter's blame(). When both from and to revisions
were passed, the from was always ignored.
* removed dependency on commons-lang
* updated to jakarta-regexp-1.4
Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
Received on Tue Sep 13 23:23:10 2005