Bug in Refactoring (Rename class) in Windows
From: Adrian Shum <ajiman_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-08-15 05:05:18 CEST
I am not sure if it is a bug, it is related to changing class name
First I described what I have did
2) I tried to perform refactoring by renaming the class from
3) Then I try another way, first rename FOOBar to FooBarXxx
4) without commit, I rename FooBarXxx to FooBar, and it is successful.
5) However, after commit and update again, the working copy seems
6) I tried to do similar things manually using svn client, I found, after
I am not sure whether subclipse should follow the behaviour of official
This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users mailing list.