RE: Linked resource with spaces in the name breaks Subclipse 0.9.32?
> I just upgraded to Subclipse 0.9.32, and after doing that
> Subclipse would throw all kinds of errors until I realized it
> was a single linked HTML file in one of my Eclipse projects
> that was causing the problem. This happened with Eclipse 3.1,
> on Windows XP.
> Trying to synchronize any of the projects I got a message
> complaining about something like SVN synchronization status,
> and then every project would "fall off" Subclipse (all the
> decorations and SVN URLs disappeared from the Package
> Explorer, and Subclipse commands did nothing). A restart of
> Eclipse got them back, but the problem remained. After
> disconnecting all projects and deleting the .svn directory
> from the project that happened to be causing the problem, I
> finally found a message that said the error happened while
> processing the "JDK 1.5 API.htm". After I deleted that
> (unversioned) file, everything has been OK.
> Just thought I'd let you know - I'm not particularly anxious
> to debug the issue further, as I have a deadline closing in.
> Best regards,
Thanks for reporting.
I registered your problem in the issue tracker
I know that problematic code and I'll try to reproduce the exception ...
Received on Wed Jul 27 17:47:22 2005
This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users