Subclipse 0.9.26 Released
From: Mark Phippard <MarkP_at_softlanding.com>
Date: 2005-02-01 17:37:11 CET
Changelog for 0.9.26
* Update JavaHL JAR and library to Subversion 1.1.3.
* Support for LinkedResources
* Added actions to Synchronize view:
This last action is different than Mark Resolved which is for a Subversion
Mark as Merged assumes you have manually merged the local copy of the
* Many help system improvements
* svnClientAdapter fixes
* Issue# 206 - Fix to properly initialize SVNClientAdapterFactory
* Share Project now launches Synchronize action at finish as dialog
* Made Cleanup, Revert and Resolve run as background tasks.
* Updated annotate action to run in the background
* Resolved long standing issue with .svn files showing after checkout and
* Issue# 208 - Prompted twice when removing a repository root by pressing
* Issue# 109 - NPE choosing no repository root
* Issue# 210 - Modified Switch/Merge/Branch dialogs to set the text on the
radio/check buttons as opposed to using a standard control.
* Issue# 213 - UI blocked for several seconds while opening the Resource
* Moved references to internal classes and removed unneeded processing in
NOTE on Synchronize Action: A lot of functionality has been added to
This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users mailing list.