Subclipse 0.9.37 has been released. The main purpose of this release was
to make a release with JavaSVN 1.0.0 library included. This will include
the SSH username fix that some people need.
Details can be found in the changelog:
3 November 2005
* JavaSVN 1.0.0 included.
* Chinese localization included.
* Made Action column in resource history view resizable. This lets you
the column description in its entirety. (413).
* Convert plugins to full Eclipse 3.0 support with OSGI manifest files.
* Refactor svnClientAdapter code so that it can be run or compiled without
* Enable link to editor support in History View when Synchronize is
Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
Received on Fri Nov 4 06:51:39 2005