"Martin Letenay" <email@example.com> wrote on 06/29/2005 10:47:32 AM:
> Well, I've noticed that few minutes ago too ...
> My appologies, I propably broke it during the performance stuff.
> I'm looking at it right now ...
Other things I am seeing:
Incoming deletes turns into outgoing adds.
Incorrect/missing incoming changes.
I think this second one might be a problem in the Checkout changes you
made. I did a clean workspace and new checkout. Then committed some
changes from another session so that I would have updates to Synch in.
When I did Synch there were some incoming additions that I did not make. I
switch to the Resource view and indeed those files were missing. So I did
a Refresh of the project and they all appeared. So I think something
during the Checkout process has also broken some of this refresh
Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
Received on Thu Jun 30 00:59:10 2005