[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Subclipse Bug report

From: CÚdric Chabanois <cchabanois_at_no-log.org>
Date: 2005-06-12 10:13:23 CEST

forwarded to dev@subclipse.tigris.org

> As I could not find any bug-reporting tools on Tigris.org, Im sending
> you this mail.
>
> What happened:
> - Browsed a svn repos
> - Checked out prject/trunk as a project
> - The revision and all it's files where successfully downloaded
> and the project was created.
> - An error occurs. (see attached log output)
>
>
> Specs:
> Eclipse 3.0.2, build 200503110845
> SVN client 1.2 with latest java bindings
> Subclipse 0.9.31
> System: Mac OS X 10.4.1
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>...
>!ENTRY org.eclipse.team.core 4 0 Jun 11, 2005 16:02:33.390
>!MESSAGE ResourceVariantTreeSubscriber.1
>!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.team.core 4 0 Jun 11, 2005 16:02:33.391
>!MESSAGE ResourceVariantTreeSubscriber.2
>!STACK 1
>org.eclipse.team.core.TeamException[0]: org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.SVNClientException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Working copy not locked; this is probably a bug, please report
>svn: Working copy '/Volumes/Stuff/devel/java/contentd/_arb' is missing or not locked
>
> at org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.JhlClientAdapter.getStatus(JhlClientAdapter.java:545)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.client.StatusCommand.execute(StatusCommand.java:49)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.findChanges(SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.java:256)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.refresh(SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.java:229)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.refresh(SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.java:210)
> at org.eclipse.team.internal.ui.synchronize.RefreshSubscriberJob.run(RefreshSubscriberJob.java:290)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)
>Caused by: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Working copy not locked; this is probably a bug, please report
>svn: Working copy '/Volumes/Stuff/devel/java/contentd/_arb' is missing or not locked
>
> at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClient.status(Native Method)
> at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClient.status(SVNClient.java:127)
> at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClientSynchronized.status(SVNClientSynchronized.java:96)
> at org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.JhlClientAdapter.getStatus(JhlClientAdapter.java:534)
> ... 6 more
>!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.core 4 0 Jun 11, 2005 16:02:33.394
>!MESSAGE Error getting status for resource F/contentd/dist
>!STACK 0
>org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.SVNClientException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Working copy not locked; this is probably a bug, please report
>svn: Working copy '/Volumes/Stuff/devel/java/contentd/_arb' is missing or not locked
>
> at org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.JhlClientAdapter.getStatus(JhlClientAdapter.java:545)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.client.StatusCommand.execute(StatusCommand.java:49)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.findChanges(SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.java:256)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.refresh(SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.java:229)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.refresh(SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.java:210)
> at org.eclipse.team.internal.ui.synchronize.RefreshSubscriberJob.run(RefreshSubscriberJob.java:290)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)
>Caused by: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Working copy not locked; this is probably a bug, please report
>svn: Working copy '/Volumes/Stuff/devel/java/contentd/_arb' is missing or not locked
>
> at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClient.status(Native Method)
> at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClient.status(SVNClient.java:127)
> at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClientSynchronized.status(SVNClientSynchronized.java:96)
> at org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.JhlClientAdapter.getStatus(JhlClientAdapter.java:534)
> ... 6 more
>SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.refresh()P/contentd 2
>SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.refresh()P/contentd 2
>
>!ENTRY org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core 4 4 Jun 11, 2005 16:07:29.205
>!MESSAGE Project {0} does not contain SVN folder meta-information.
>
>!ENTRY org.eclipse.team.core 4 4 Jun 11, 2005 16:07:33.965
>!MESSAGE Errors have occured while calculating the synchronization state for SVNStatusSubscriber.
>!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.team.core 4 0 Jun 11, 2005 16:07:33.966
>!MESSAGE An internal error occurred processing subscriber events.
>!STACK 0
>java.lang.NullPointerException
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNRevisionComparator.compare(SVNRevisionComparator.java:37)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNStatusSyncInfo.calculateKind(SVNStatusSyncInfo.java:74)
> at org.eclipse.team.core.synchronize.SyncInfo.init(SyncInfo.java:386)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.getSyncInfo(SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.java:193)
> at org.eclipse.team.internal.core.subscribers.SubscriberEventHandler.collect(SubscriberEventHandler.java:247)
> at org.eclipse.team.internal.core.subscribers.SubscriberEventHandler.processEvent(SubscriberEventHandler.java:401)
> at org.eclipse.team.internal.core.BackgroundEventHandler.processEvents(BackgroundEventHandler.java:283)
> at org.eclipse.team.internal.core.BackgroundEventHandler$1.run(BackgroundEventHandler.java:140)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)
>!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.team.core 4 0 Jun 11, 2005 16:07:33.970
>!MESSAGE An internal error occurred processing subscriber events.
>!STACK 0
>java.lang.NullPointerException
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNRevisionComparator.compare(SVNRevisionComparator.java:37)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNStatusSyncInfo.calculateKind(SVNStatusSyncInfo.java:74)
> at org.eclipse.team.core.synchronize.SyncInfo.init(SyncInfo.java:386)
> at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.sync.SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.getSyncInfo(SVNWorkspaceSubscriber.java:193)
> at org.eclipse.team.internal.core.subscribers.SubscriberEventHandler.collect(SubscriberEventHandler.java:247)
> at org.eclipse.team.internal.core.subscribers.SubscriberEventHandler.processEvent(SubscriberEventHandler.java:401)
> at org.eclipse.team.internal.core.BackgroundEventHandler.processEvents(BackgroundEventHandler.java:283)
> at org.eclipse.team.internal.core.BackgroundEventHandler$1.run(BackgroundEventHandler.java:140)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> /Rasmus
>
>
Received on Sun Jun 12 18:13:23 2005

This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Dev mailing list.