Subclipse 0.9.29 Released
From: Mark Phippard <MarkP_at_softlanding.com>
Date: 2005-04-07 15:37:15 CEST
Changelog for 0.9.29
NOTE to JavaSVN Users: If you want to continue to use JavaSVN
* Windows JavaHL updated to Subversion 1.1.4
* Subversion 1.1.4 includes a JavaHL fix that resolves a problem when
* SVN Conflict changes:
* Show in Resource History improvement "Fetch Affected Paths on Demand".
* SVN Property management improvements. When adding properties, the list
* Commit Dialog now has a preference that controls whether unversioned
* Branch/Tag dialog now lets you create branch at a specific revision.
* Added support for auto sharing imported projects (Eclipse 3.1).
In Eclipse 3.1 the team plugin allows team providers to be notified
When this happens the project is marked as shared and the project's
* svn:ignore action modified to run as an operation.
* More help updates.
* Repository items are now sorted by name.
* Removed some usage of Internal Eclipse API's.
* Fix Issues# 120, 248. NPE in username/password dialog when the
* Issue#: 190. When committing just a prop change to a folder, items
* Issue#: 243. Added some missing message properties.
* Remove calls to getProviderMapping(void) for Eclipse 3.1 M6
* Fixed NPE when the only common item between two paths was the '/' base
* Enhanced JavaHL console output when copying URL to URL. It now
* Updated DateSpec#toString to return an SVN compatible date string
* Command line client did not support a recursive 'ls' command
* Issue#: 256. Operations fail when no commit message given
* Issue#: 255. Added -force-log option for all commands that take a
This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Dev mailing list.