Re: paths in diff output (possible bug)
On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 02:51:54PM +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> I don't want a solution that requires a server upgrade.
> This is a user-interface problem. The client/server interaction
> is capable of producing the required information. We just have to
> display the information in a better way. Ideally we should come up with
> a simple fix that can be merged to 1.7.x.
There was a conversation about this problem on IRC today (#svn-dev on
Freenode). If you'd like to follow this discussion please start reading
Summary: It seems we've found an approach that will fix path inconsistencies
between newly added targets and modified targets in the diff output. To
properly handle a newly added diff target we'll need new special-case
handling in the client-side diff code. This is actually a follow-up for a
commit I made to fix issue #2873 -- that fix used an incorrect approach.
Received on 2012-05-03 20:57:35 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev