On Apr 18, 2012 1:48 AM, "Daniel Shahaf" <danielsh_at_apache.org> wrote:
> Daniel Shahaf wrote on Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 16:57:50 +0300:
> > We released 1.6.18 today and 1.7.4 just over a month ago. There are
> > a few useful items merged already, and STATUS has a truckload of pending
> > changes.
> > Shall we roll 1.7.5 in two weeks from today? If we can clear STATUS and
> > roll next Thursday that's fine too, but I don't think we're in a hurry.
> Ping. Do people want to see 1.7.5 cut next week, or is it to osoon
> after 1.7.4 still?
It is *never* too soon. IMO, it is only gated by RM capacity, and signers.
There is no other "wait" rationale that I can imagine.
Received on 2012-04-18 09:02:21 CEST