On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Hyrum K Wright
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 7:26 AM, Hyrum K Wright
> <hyrum.wright_at_wandisco.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Hyrum K Wright
>> <hyrum.wright_at_wandisco.com> wrote:
>>> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Hyrum K Wright
>>> <hyrum.wright_at_wandisco.com> wrote:
>>>> This mail is very non-committal, but from the looks of CHANGES and
>>>> STATUS there are number of items which could potentially make up a
>>>> 1.7.3 release. It's been a couple of months since 1.7.2, so it
>>>> appears that a 1.7.3 should come sooner rather than later. Perhaps
>>>> sometime next week would be reasonable?
>>>> Although Stefan offered to help RM this release, it sounds like he's
>>>> swamped with stuff, so I'll go ahead and do it, if nobody has any
>>> The quick observation is that a number of the Windows folks will be
>>> traveling next week, so I'll wait to roll the tarballs toward the end
>>> of the week (Feb. 2-3) which means folks can test and sign with they
>>> get back and we can release the following week sometime.
>>> In the meantime, keep reviewing stuff in STATUS!
>> Reminder: I'll be rolling 1.7.3 tomorrow, so get please take a stroll
>> through STATUS (if you haven't already) and help get things ready for
>> the release.
> Daniel pointed out on IRC that there is currently breakage on the
> 1.7.x over ra_serf:
> I'm hesitant to roll a release until the cause of this problem has
> been located, and a potential course of action identified.
There is also the recent backport (just yesterday) of r1207555 and
r1207808 (adding mod_dontdothat to build.conf), which makes my Windows
build fail . To fix that, r1227900 should be backported as well. It
needs just one more vote.
Received on 2012-02-03 16:58:01 CET