On Sep 19, 5:54 pm, Hyrum K Wright <hyrum.wri..._at_wandisco.com> wrote:
> I'm currently planning on rolling the final 1.7.0 release candidate
> this Thursday evening (UTC +0100). Assuming the tests pass and
> signatures are valid, I'll cut the final release from the same magic
> revision early next week, with the hope of releasing by weeks' end
> (folks won't need to retest if they already tested rc4).
> However, these dates are fluid, and depend on our feeling of
> releasability as a community. I'm uncomfortable making that decision
> on my own; I know there may be outstanding issues, but don't know
> their severity or impact. I therefore request an up-or-down vote of
> the above plan.
> Please, no +/-0 votes on this one. I'm asking you to take a stand,
> either in favor or against proceeding with the release. I *don't*
> want a couple of +1s and a bunch of +/-0's; we need to be sure we have
> broad community support behind this much-anticipated release.
> In other words, if you've got an objection, please voice it *NOW*.
> (Even if you don't have any objections, it's important to know that,
i have no voting right here, but it would be great the working copy
upgrade problem (in our opinion a blocker) would be fixed. see
Received on 2011-09-19 23:10:57 CEST