API review - svn_wc_is_wc_root2()
Should we rename this function to something like
"is_wc_root_or_switched"? I think it's confusing that its notion of a
"WC root" doesn't correspond to mine.
/** Set @a *wc_root to @c TRUE if @a local_abspath represents a "working copy
* root", @c FALSE otherwise. Here, @a local_abspath is a "working copy root"
* if its parent directory is not a WC or if its parent directory's repository
* URL is not the parent of its own repository URL. Thus, a switched subtree is
* considered to be a working copy root. Also, a deleted tree-conflict
* victim is considered a "working copy root" because it has no URL.
* @since New in 1.7.
const char *local_abspath,
Received on 2011-06-30 12:49:28 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev