[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

RE: Will we release 1.5.9? (was Re: 1.5.9 up for testing/signing)

From: Bert Huijben <bert_at_qqmail.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:06:01 +0100

> -----Original Message-----
> From: hyrum_at_hyrumwright.org [mailto:hyrum_at_hyrumwright.org] On Behalf Of
> Hyrum K. Wright
> Sent: maandag 20 december 2010 19:32
> To: Subversion Development
> Subject: Will we release 1.5.9? (was Re: 1.5.9 up for testing/signing)
>
> We got two sigs for each of Windows and Unix for 1.5.9, but the
> signing process has stalled from there. I'd still like to release
> this, if possible, but we should probably make a decision at some
> point.

Ok, got my apache httpd issue resolved (not sure what exactly happened, but
httpd starts correctly from 1.5.x now).

+1 for release.

Windows 7 x64. 32 bit test run [bdb | fsfs] x [local | svn | neon | serf].

The usual dependencies (same as 1.5.8)

        Bert
Received on 2010-12-21 10:06:39 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.