Mark Phippard wrote:
> Just a reminder, Hyrum has said he still plans to cut the 1.5.1
> tarball on Wednesday. There are a lot of items in STATUS that need
> votes, including all of the fixes for the merge problems we have
> identified in 1.5.0. It would obviously be nice to get these into
> this release.
> It would also help if you could take the time to run the tests on the
> 1.5.x branch, particularly the bindings tests, in advance of cutting
> the tarball so that there are no surprises.
(Mark keeps beating me to the punch on sending out these emails. At least I
don't have to be the sole project nag now. :P )
Yes, I'm still planning on cutting the 1.5.1 release tarball this Wednesday.
Several of the committers have indicated they'll be at OSCON (myself included),
and that may mean that folks won't have too much time to test a release until
the weekend or the first part of next week. If people think that this will be a
problem, I'm willing to push the date back a few days, which would give
additional time for reviewers to review, because testing would be delayed anyway.
Unless I hear otherwise, though, I'm still planning for Wednesday.
Received on 2008-07-22 03:12:04 CEST