RE: Testing the CollabNet Server on Windows: We need *your* help!
From: Bhuvaneswaran Arumugam <bhuvan_at_collab.net>
Date: 2006-10-21 03:51:59 CEST
Hello Madan and David,
I faced following issues when i did svnserve based installation:
1) I was able to create/checkout a repository. But, i'm unable to commit a change as any user. I also set "anon-access = write", restart svnserve, but still i'm unable to commit a change. I'm unsure if i'm doing something wrong here.
Following are my suggestions:
1) There is no option to do both svnserve and apache based installation. Any specific reason for doing so?
2) When we uninstall, it'd be useful to have a pop-up confirmation screen.
3) When the installation is complete, please have a pop-up confirmation screen before "Reboot".
P.S: I've not completed the installation yet.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of David James
Madan and I have written some instructions which explain how to
Using these instructions, it should be possible to setup a working
These instructions show you how to setup a Subversion server which
How to help us:
1. Go to http://downloads.open.collab.net/ and download the CollabNet
2. Install the CollabNet Subversion Server for Windows
3. Follow the instructions in the attached Subversion-Server-README.txt file.
4. Try to checkout a Subversion repository and commit some changes
5. Reboot your machine. The Subversion server should start automatically.
Let me know whether the attached instructions work, or if you run into problems.
Thank you very much!
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.