I'm currently testing the dump and load feature and the fsfs of svn. Currently I'm using svn 1.1-rc1 and
After loading I got the strange bug:
------- ?bertrage Revision 1376 >>>
<<< Neue Transaktion basieren auf Originalrevision 1377 gestartet
* adding path : branches/myrelease ...COPIED... done.
* deleting path : branches/myrelease/classes/framework/odb/DBManager$SafeConnection.class ... done.
* deleting path : branches/myrelease/classes/framework/odb/DBManager$SafeStatement.class ... done.
* deleting path : branches/myrelease/java/newtron/trading/web/applets/chart/base/TimeFormater.java ... done.
* adding path : branches/myrelease/java/newtron/trading/web/applets/chart/base/TimeFormater.java ...COPIED... done.
* deleting path : branches/myrelease/java/newtron/trading/web/applets/productlist/base/NetReader.java ...svn: File not found: transaction '129', path 'branches/myrelease/java/newtron/trading/web/applets/productlist/base/NetReader.java'
What means transaction '129'? Its not the revision number, revision 129 hase nothing to do with this file nor branch.
Now I've some problems to find the responsible module for the bug.
What did I do?
I tried to check the fsfs-storage and wanted to know if the backup (dump+load) works reliable.
I wanted also to know if I can change back to the berkeley-storage with such dump-backup.
So I converted a cvs repository to a dump file, loaded it into an fsfs-Repository, dumped it again,
and loaded it into a bdb-Repository:
cvs2svn --dump-only --dumpfile=r.dmp --encoding=ISO-8859-1 cvsrepository
svnadmin --create --fs-type=fsfs svnrepository
svnadmin load svnrepository < r.dmp
svnadmin dump svnrepository -r0:28600 > r_0_28600.dmp
#svnadmin dump svnrepository -28600:28828 --incremental > r_28600_28828.dmp
svnadmin --create svnrepository2
svnadmin load svnrepository2 < r_0_28600.dmp
--> Crashed with the error shown above!
#Wanted next to do: svnadmin load svnrepository2 < r_28600_28828.dmp
I can make more tests, but every operation took much time.
May this be a bug in fsfs or a bug in svn dump or a bug in svn load?
I hope in fsfs otherwise the backup mechanism isnt reliable.
Sorry, I can't send the whole dump file...
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com
Received on Fri Aug 27 17:22:38 2004