Kevin Pilch-Bisson wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 09:51:42AM -0600, email@example.com wrote:
>> Kevin Pilch-Bisson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>>> This morning I axed my subversion tree and got a new one. When I opened
>>> the workspace I got a prompt stating that svn_com.dsp was not a valid
>>> project file, but that it would create a new makefile for it. However,
>>> it fails to do so correctly. Has anyone else noticed this strange
>> Hmm...svn_com.dsp *did* change, but it was a very minor change (the
>> addition of a another path to the -I includes stuff). I followed suit
>> and wiped my subversion directory, did a fresh checkout, and attempted
>> to build. The only issue I had was that the .DSW file didn't know
>> where to find the .DSPs for the tests. However, upon informing VS6 as
>> to their whereabouts, the a fresh build occured without a hitch.
> Solved my own problem. I update from cygwin, which meant that CVS
> didn't do line ending conversions, and screwed it up. Why it was only
> that one file I don't know, but it seems to work fine again for me now.
No, this is not a solution.
Everybody, you *must* add .dsp and .dsw files with -kb. All the other VC
project files have it. Apart from the line endings, you really don't
want CVS to expand any headers in there by mistake.
Could somebody with CVS admin acces please add -kb to that file's
home: <brane_at_xbc.nu> http://www.xbc.nu/brane/
work: <branko.cibej_at_hermes.si> http://www.hermes-softlab.com/
ACM: <brane_at_acm.org> http://www.acm.org/
Received on Sat Oct 21 14:36:20 2006