I'll probably look into upgrading our support to 0.8.0 later tonite. More
news as it develops...
----- Forwarded message from Joe Orton <email@example.com> -----
From: Joe Orton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: [neon] release 0.8.0
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:52:28 +0000
Sorry it's been such a long time coming... note the major interface
change to http_request_dispatch.
Thanks to everyone for sending in fixes, apologies again that I couldn't
get them out faster. If you've sent a fix since 0.7.x and it's not here,
I've probably forgotten it, please resend!
Changes in release 0.8.0:
* Fix for using COPY/MOVE over SSL (thanks to David Sloat).
* Fix for using a proxy server and SSL.
* Added 'http_get_scheme' API call.
* Added 'http_redirect.h' to list of installed headers (thanks to everyone ;).
* Changes for building on Windows (Peter Boos <PediB@colorfullife.com>)
* Fixes for building on BeOS (Sam TH <email@example.com> and David Reid
* Add buffering to socket code for pre-BONE BeOS systems (David Reid).
* Interface changes for hip_xml:
- Renamed hip_xml_add_(mixed_)handler to hip_xml_push_(mixed_)handler
- Documentation updates.
- Added HIP_ELM_UNUSED for lowest element id which should be used.
*** MAJOR INTERFACE CHANGE ***
- Removed 'http_status *' pointer from http_request_dispatch.
- Added http_get_status(req) to retrieve the response-status information
instead. You don't have to declare an http_status object yourself now.
* Similarly, added DAV_ELM_207_UNUSED for lowest element id which should
be used by users of dav_207_* code (incl. use of dav_propfind_*
* New NEON_* autoconf macro interface:
- Use NEON_BUNDLED if sources are bundled, otherwise NEON_LIBRARY.
- The NEON_XML_PARSER macro is NOT called automatically. You must
call this yourself if using NEON_BUNDLED; see doc/using-neon.txt
* Fix use of 'socket' in nsocket.h function prototypes (Greg Stein).
* Remove extra backslash at line 69 of src/Makefile.incl (Dirk Bergstrom).
* Examples directory is now a separate package.
neon mailing list
----- End forwarded message -----
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/
Received on Sat Oct 21 14:36:17 2006